Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Josh Wyatt <Jo...@hcssystems.com> on 2006/09/18 18:24:32 UTC

[users@httpd] Different direction - WAS: Reverse SSL proxy with NULL cipher on backend?

To ask a different way, and potentially simplify the question-

On Apache 1.3.x webserver, when I specify the following cipher suite config using:

SSLCipherSuite NULL:eNULL

Apache demands a certificate and keyfile, even though the only valid request is for NULL.

So, the question is, what is the format for  NULL certificate files and key files?  How do I generate them?

Thanks,
josh