Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/09/13 17:21:48 UTC

RE: Patch for JBoss starting too slow

Hi Florin,

I was busy when you submitted all these nice ideas and patches on the
cactus mailing list so I may not have been as responsive as I should
have. I am just checking now if everything is working fine for you and
whether there's any pending thing to commit?

Re: Patch for JBoss starting too slow

Posted by Florin Vancea <fv...@maxiq.ro>.
Thanks for the callback, anyway.
I got around some issues by patching my own copy of Cactus, others were
taken care of by Christopher.

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi Florin,
>
> I was busy when you submitted all these nice ideas and patches on the
> cactus mailing list so I may not have been as responsive as I should
> have. I am just checking now if everything is working fine for you and
> whether there's any pending thing to commit?
>
>>From looking at the source code, it seems Chris has committed your patch
> for the URL check.

Yup :-)

--