Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by danilo <da...@inatel.br> on 2016/06/17 12:27:49 UTC

MQTT-SN JAVA whit username and password

I am using spec mqtt sn in the java code, but not working the send user and
password together in protocol.

I can put more details of how i am developing if necessary.

Somwone can help me?

thank you...

Re: MQTT-SN JAVA whit username and password

Posted by Matt Pavlovich <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Danilo-

Please direct your question to the users@activemq.apache.org email list.
This list is for the coders working on the ActiveMQ code base itself.

Thank you!

Matt