Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Glenn Golden <gg...@umich.edu> on 2002/05/01 21:41:22 UTC

RE: Default portal content look-and-feel changes not taking effec t

The one above the user directory (parent) is used if the browser making the
request identifies a language other than "en".  More precisely, Jetspeed
matches the language of the browser making the request to the directory
structure, and if it doesn't find what it's looking for, it move up a level,
etc for a few levels.  For anon, Jetspeed comes with "en", "es", and one at
the "html" level for all others.

- Glenn

ggolden@umich.edu               734-615-1419