Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/02 12:16:29 UTC

Re: Another project using Bookkeeper - Majordodo

Here is a first simple post about Majordodo and BookKeeper
http://eolivelli.blogspot.it/2016/03/majordodo-distributed-resource-manager.html

as soon as I can I will provide some more detailed content about Majordodo
internals to put on BookKeeper wiki

-- Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Done. Thank you again

--Enrico

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
This is the draft

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Now it works !

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Try again, Enrico, please.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Enrico,

Posted by Flavio P JUNQUEIRA <fp...@apache.org>.
I'm sorry for dropping the ball here, I'll look into it later on.

-Flavio

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Any news on this?

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Another project using Bookkeeper - Majordodo

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.
Flavio,

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Sijie,

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
My username is eolivelli at cwiki.apache.org
Thanks

-- Enrico

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Have you created a wiki account already? I don't seem to be able to grant access to the wiki. Sijie, are you able to add people to the bookkeeper wiki?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Some time ago I wrote some more notes about the usage of BookKeeper in
Majordodo.
This is the doc
https://github.com/eolivelli/majordodo-docs-drafts
May I get write access to the Wiki in order to write down my summary,
As there is no version control or review facility in Confluence how can I
work?

- Enrico

Il Mer 2 Mar 2016 12:16 Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Here is a first simple post about Majordodo and BookKeeper
>
> http://eolivelli.blogspot.it/2016/03/majordodo-distributed-resource-manager.html
>
> as soon as I can I will provide some more detailed content about Majordodo
> internals to put on BookKeeper wiki
>
> -- Enrico

>> Exciting to see this. As Sijie suggested use case details will be awesome.
>>
>> -JV
>>
>> On Wednesday, February 24, 2016, Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Thank you for adding Majordodo to Bookkeeper wiki.
>> >
>> > Documentation on Majordodo website is still very incomplete we will
>> > describe more completely the usage of Bookkeeper in Majordodo
>> internals. If
>> > you want I can write some post as soon as I can
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Enrico
>> >
>> > Il giorno Mar 23 Feb 2016 19:55 Sijie Guo <sijie@apache.org
>> <javascript:;>>