Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/28 18:43:55 UTC

Presentation - Real World Architectural Patterns with Apache Pulsar and Ignite

If anyone missed my presentation today on Real-World Architectural Patterns
with Apache Pulsar that focuses on *Ignite* use cases and high-performance
caching, you can access the recording here: https://youtu.be/pmaCG1SHAW8

Devin G. Bost

Re: Presentation - Real World Architectural Patterns with Apache Pulsar and Ignite

Posted by Devin Bost <de...@gmail.com>.
You can also access my slide-deck here:
https://www.slideshare.net/DevinBost/realworld-pulsar-architectural-patterns
[image: image.png]