Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/12 13:29:23 UTC

[rng][all] Latest RNG release 1.4 missing from maven central

The recent 1.4 release of RNG is not listed in maven central, e.g.

https://search.maven.org/artifact/org.apache.commons/commons-rng-sampling

This came to my attention as the badge on the project homepage uses maven
central which only has up to version 1.3 listed in the search.

It is present in apache the release repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/commons/commons-rng-sampling/1.4/

And under the Maven Central Repository URL:

https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-rng-sampling/1.4/

Is this a weird glitch in Maven central?

Alex

Re: [rng][all] Latest RNG release 1.4 missing from maven central

Posted by Alex Herbert <al...@gmail.com>.
FYI.

This was an issue with Maven central. I raised a ticket and they have
performed a resync.

The latest version of all RNG artifacts in the Maven central search is
now listed correctly as 1.4. The badges on the github repository also
list 1.4.

Alex