Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Mike Brennan <ps...@pittstate.edu> on 2010/09/29 17:18:06 UTC

Apache Docs: A BIG Thank You!

To all who work on the Apache httpd documentation: Thank You!

I just want you to know how much I'm impressed by your exceptional
work.  It's a high quality undertaking in every way.  You clearly
"sweat the details," and I appreciate that a lot. Thanks again.

-Mike Brennan
Pittsburg State University
Pittsburg, Kansas

Re: Apache Docs: A BIG Thank You!

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
Mike,

Thanks you for your kind words. And you're welcome. We take a great
deal of pride in our work, and it is a joy when someone stops to say
thanks.

--Rich, for the httpd docs team.

On Sep 29, 2010, at 11:18 AM, Mike Brennan wrote:

> To all who work on the Apache httpd documentation: Thank You!
>
> I just want you to know how much I'm impressed by your exceptional
> work.  It's a high quality undertaking in every way.  You clearly
> "sweat the details," and I appreciate that a lot. Thanks again.
>
> -Mike Brennan
> Pittsburg State University
> Pittsburg, Kansas

Rich Bowen