Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Muazma Zahid <mu...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/17 15:20:07 UTC

Collaboration for Azure features

Hi,

I wanted to float an idea for creating a dedicated #dev_azure channel in
the NiFi Slack where people could chime in and collaborate on new features.
Let me know if this is something that can be done in the community as we
are adding many new features and we can get feedback and collaborate with
others interested.

Thanks,
Muazma

Re: Collaboration for Azure features

Posted by Muazma Zahid <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pierre, looking forward to collaborating on Azure cloud features.

Thanks,
Muazma

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,