Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Martin Taal <mt...@elver.org> on 2015/08/08 15:55:29 UTC

Odata4 JPA support

Hi,
I am very interested in Olingo, particularly I am seeing how I can integrate it with the Eclipse Texo project
(https://wiki.eclipse.org/Texo).

In Olingo-odata2 I can see that there is documentation/code to integrate with JPA and Olingo. However, in the odata4
version of Olingo I could not find jpa related classes or documentation.

Can you guide me on where I can find more info on Olingo-odata4 and JPA? What are the status/plans for JPA support in
Olingo-odata4?

Thanks for any help in this!

gr. Martin

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@springsite.com - mtaal@elver.org
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org

Re: Odata4 JPA support

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

currently we focus on the first stable release of Olingo V4.
This will not include extensions like JPA,
however there already exists a JIRA issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-549)
about a Proof of Concept for a JPA extension.

Best Regards,
Michael