Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Terron Adolfo, ESD" <Ad...@audatexdatos.es> on 2016/03/03 10:42:05 UTC

Using JMeter behind proxy with WPAD

Hi all,
I'm trying to configure JMeter to record a session. But I'm facing some problems since I'm behind a proxy that's using a WPAD URL like http://wpad.domain.com/wpad.dat

Anyone of you as solved this issue?

TIA

Adolfo

________________________________

"This e-mail, any associated files and the information contained in them are confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error please notify the originator and delete the email immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are subject to contract. We make every effort to maintain our network free from computer viruses but accept no responsibility for any viruses which might be transferred by this e-mail."

RE: Using JMeter behind proxy with WPAD

Posted by "Terron Adolfo, ESD" <Ad...@audatexdatos.es>.
Yep. That worked!  :)

Thanks.