Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 01:13:32 UTC

[Hudson] Clerezza builds seem to be failing to finish

There is currently a Clerezza build stuck waiting to finish.

The project status for Clerezza shows a couple of builds tha
apparently never finished.

Looks like a bug in Hudson?

Perhaps someone wants to have a look before trying to kill the current build?

Re: [Hudson] Clerezza builds seem to be failing to finish

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@apache.org>.
We were having problem with some NullPointerExceptions in Hudson (sent a
mail earlier on this list). Now I tried changing maven version, manually
starting abuild might have killed an ongoing one, but I never purposely
killed a build.

Cheers,
reto

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.