Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2016/01/25 16:52:55 UTC

Showcase Wicket / NodeJS / etc.

Hi,

I created a little showcase in which the following frameworks are playing together:
* Apache Wicket
* Apache Maven
* NodeJS
* NPM
* Grunt
* Embedded Jetty
* ...

Goal was to be able to create a Wicket application with hot code replacement and automated sass recompilation:

https://github.com/klopfdreh/fluentsquare

kind regards

Tobias

Re: Showcase Wicket / NodeJS / etc.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Thats the way it works:

1. mvn clean package
2. Start Runner in debug in IDE
3. mvn validate -Pwatch

You have 2 processes running - jetty and the sass watch.

Everything is directly reflected back to the server. :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Yep it does support live reload on sass.

See mvn validate -Pwatch - you can start it with & at the end to run it headless. (Unix / Mac OS X)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Nice!