Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Christopher Pasztor <ch...@pillar.com.au> on 2009/03/09 03:41:18 UTC

memory failure in perl bindings for subversion 1.5.6

For efficiency reasons, the system has converted the large body of this message into an attachment.

RE: memory failure in perl bindings for subversion 1.5.6

Posted by we...@tigris.org.
Hi all,

I have successfully compile and subversion 1.5.6, but I am having issues with getting the perl bindings to work.

I compiled and installed swig-1.3.31 successfully. And compiled the perl bindings after setting an extra environment variable OBJECT_MODE=64.
When I run the make check-swig-pl is ran I get the following message

0509-161 There is not enough memory for the process, and all tests fail.

If I try to run make install-swig-pl. the perl modules install ok but as soon as I run  perl –e “use SVN::Client” the same memory failure occurs.

My perl version is: perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 8 patch 34468)

My OS version  is AIX 6.1 (6100-02-00-0000)

Please see attached objects for full logs