Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sridhar Raman <sr...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/28 07:16:37 UTC

Timeout for session or lock

Is there any way I can set the timeout for a particular jcr Session? Also,
can I set a timeout for a lock?

I am assuming that if I can do the former, then the lock would automatically
expire when the session does.

But either way, how and where do I set the timeout value?

Thanks,
Sridhar

Re: Timeout for session or lock

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On 2/28/07, Sridhar Raman <sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any way I can set the timeout for a particular jcr Session? Also,
> can I set a timeout for a lock?

no, neither is currently supported. feel free to file a jira improvement issue
if you think that this would be a useful feature.

cheers
stefan