Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeff Emminger <je...@jeffemminger.com> on 2003/11/13 21:58:20 UTC

Spindle 3.0.21 - page spec autocompletion

Am I crazy, or did you used to be able to hit ctrl+space while filling
in a component type to get a list of available components?  also in a
parameter type, for a list of available params for that component?  This
isn't working in .21 for me anymore.  (Eclipse 2.1.1)

for example,
<component id="insertName" type="CTRL+SPACE

would pop up "ActionLink, Any, Block etc..."

or am I hallucinating?

Re: Spindle 3.0.21 - page spec autocompletion

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
rebuilding the project shoulda done the same thing.

Geoff

Posted by Jeff Emminger <je...@jeffemminger.com>.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Works for me. I just made a clean install of 2.1.1 and 3.0.21 (I'm getting
really good at doing that!).

are you sure the builder picked up the file? If you make a blatent error in
the source and no squiggly appears thats a good sign it didn't. (i.e. does
the editor reparse as you type?). Those particular syntax completions depend
on the builder seeing the file and it not having parse errors during the
last build.

See if there's an error in the log file. And log a bug:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=459328&group_id=50321&func=browse

although, I'm about to push out a new release (an hour or so) so you might
want to wait and try it there first.

Geoff