Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ramy Mamdouh <ra...@imkenberg.net> on 2002/07/29 17:12:28 UTC

Problem: Calling a portal page from from the flow script (sendPage())

Hello,

I'm using Cocoon 2.1-dev, SuSE 8.0, J2SDK 1.3.1, Tomcat 4.0.3

I'm facing a strange problem using the flow engine with the portal.
calling sendPage(uri, {}) with uri pointing to the main portal page
produces nothing but a blank page, although it works normally for any
other uri.

here's the details:

           <map:match pattern="index">
               <map:act type="auth-protect">
                   <map:parameter name="handler" value="webshophandler" />
                   <map:parameter name="application" value="webshop" />
                   <map:generate type="portal"/>
                   <map:transform src="style/portal.xsl"/>
                   <map:serialize/>
               </map:act>
           </map:match>

is working fine alone (without flow callings), and it produces a correct
page containing all the coplets I defined.

Now, if the flow script performs the simple sendPage(), nothing is
displayed [with no errors]
       sendPage("/webshop/index", {});

This is only a problem with the portal, any other uri passed to the
sendPage works fine, as long as it's not a portal stuff.

Am I missing something here??

--
Ramy Mamdouh Kamel
Software Engineer