Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Luke Mauldin <lu...@icloud.com> on 2021/11/02 21:09:36 UTC

Svnadmin verify question

Can anyone tell me the details of the svnadmin verify command?  Does subversion store any internal hash of each commit to verify its correctness and that it has not changed over time due to disk/memory errors or software bugs?

Luke Mauldin

Re: Svnadmin verify question

Posted by Luke Mauldin <lu...@icloud.com>.
Does the Svnadmin verify do checksum checks?  How does it verify validity?

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.