Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/01 22:35:18 UTC

Re: SparkSQL integration issue with AWS S3a

Hi Kostiantyn,

You should be able to use spark.conf to specify s3a keys.

I don't remember exactly but you can add hadoop properties by prefixing spark.hadoop.*
* is the s3a properties. For instance,

spark.hadoop.s3a.access.key wudjgdueyhsj

Of course, you need to make sure the property key is right. I'm using my phone so I cannot easily verifying.

Then you can specify different user using different spark.conf via --properties-file when spark-submit

HTH,

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Jerry Lam <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kostiantyn,

Yes. If security is a concern then this approach cannot satisfy it. The keys are visible in the properties files. If the goal is to hide them, you might be able go a bit further with this approach. Have you look at spark security page?

Best Regards,

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Kostiantyn Kudriavtsev <ku...@gmail.com>.