Posted to users@maven.apache.org by VELO <ve...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/13 21:10:22 UTC

mvn release

Hi,

I'm using mvn release on a module project.

I always release the main project.  But, some times, not all modules has
changes, so I wanna release only change modules.

Is there any way to do that with release plugin?

VELO

Re: mvn release

Posted by VELO <ve...@gmail.com>.
But if one module as no changes, make any sense update his version?

VELO

Re: mvn release

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.