Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by skip cruse <f8...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/13 22:38:01 UTC

update copyright

I think we should update the copyright notices on the spot website
http://spot.apache.org/get-started/ to 2020.

--
if( bool halfWayThere == true);
echo "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! LIVIN ON A PRAYER";

Re: update copyright

Posted by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org>.
Everyone, I'd like to get a review on these PRs sometime this week so we
can push these changes into the asf-site branch.  Please feel free to reply
to the PRs below if you have any questions, issues, or want to cast a vote.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/155
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/156

Thank you,
Tadd Wood