Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Steve Higham <st...@sjlt.co.uk> on 2014/01/03 15:01:44 UTC

Re: Geronimo:wait-for-server is not waiting

Hi David,

I've got the code running for a LocalDeploymentManager and I'm querying for GBeans using kernel.listGBeans (CONFIGURER_QUERY). However only 2 beans are being returned. One has the attribute kernelFullyStarted. The other doesn't have this attribute. I was expecting more GBeans. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Cheers,

Steve