Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net> on 2002/05/23 07:24:21 UTC

1.27-tobe + 1.99_02-tobe

both are pretty close, i've tested both on linux, solaris and hpux and
1.99_02 on win32 only.  with various perl flavors.  if anybody has a
chance to run some make tests with cvs or the snapshots below, that'd be
appreciated as always...

http://perl.apache.org/~dougm/mod_perl-1.26_01-dev.tar.gz

http://perl.apache.org/~dougm/mod_perl-1.99_02-dev.tar.gz

Re: 1.27-tobe + 1.99_02-tobe

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Randy Kobes wrote:

> That was fast :) Unfortunately, and maybe I'm not
> waiting long enough, but now I get _modperl_perl_sv_setref_uv
> being undefined ...

woops i did it again.  needed to update the ModPerl::FunctionTable so it
is included in the generated modperl.def

Re: 1.27-tobe + 1.99_02-tobe

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 2002, Randy Kobes wrote:

> > with apache-2.0.37-dev (of today), I get an error in APR::OS when
> > creating APR/OS/OS.lib - _sv_setref_uv is unresolved.
>
> whoops, referenced a function that doesn't exist in 5.6.x
> this should be fixed now.

That was fast :) Unfortunately, and maybe I'm not
waiting long enough, but now I get _modperl_perl_sv_setref_uv
being undefined ...

best regards,
randy

Re: 1.27-tobe + 1.99_02-tobe

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Thu, 23 May 2002, Randy Kobes wrote:

> > http://perl.apache.org/~dougm/mod_perl-1.26_01-dev.tar.gz
>
> with apache-1.3.24, all tests pass ...

excellent.

Re: 1.27-tobe + 1.99_02-tobe

Posted by Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>.
On Wed, 22 May 2002, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> both are pretty close, i've tested both on linux, solaris and hpux and
> 1.99_02 on win32 only.  with various perl flavors.  if anybody has a
> chance to run some make tests with cvs or the snapshots below, that'd be
> appreciated as always...

On Win32 (ActivePerl 631), with the cvs sources of today, ...