Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com> on 2006/05/04 15:44:42 UTC

[m1] FindBugs Plug-in 1.2-SNAPSHOT release!

We are pleased to announce the FindBugs Plug-in 1.2-SNAPSHOT release!

http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-findbugs-plugin

A plugin to automate FindBugs tasks

===

Changes in this version include:

  New Features:

o Added violation description as a link to rule on FindBugs site in report;
  add "Priority" column. Fixes 1465572. Thanks to Robert Zimmermann.
o Added maven.findbugs.timeout property. Fixes 1378162. Thanks to Garvin
  LeClaire.
o Added maven.findbugs.visitors property. Fixes 1378162. Thanks to Garvin
  LeClaire.
o Added maven.findbugs.omitVisitors property. Fixes 1378162. Thanks to
Garvin
  LeClaire.
o Added maven.findbugs.plugins property. Fixes 1378162. Thanks to Garvin
  LeClaire.

  Changes:

o Update to findbugs 0.9.6.

===

To automatically install the plugin, type the following on a single line:

maven plugin:download
  -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/repository
  -DgroupId=maven-plugins
  -DartifactId=maven-findbugs-plugin
  -Dversion=1.2-SNAPSHOT

For a manual installation, you can download the plugin here:
http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/repository/maven-plugins/plugins/maven-
findbugs-plugin-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

Have fun!
-The FindBugs Plug-in development team

Re: [m1] FindBugs Plug-in 1.2-SNAPSHOT release!

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jeff for pushing this out!

There is a small error in the install instructions below: since it is a
snapshot the repo.remote property should be:

-Dmaven.repo.remote=http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/snapshot-repository

and the address for manual installation is

http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/snapshot-repository/maven-plugins/plugins/maven-findbugs-plugin-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

Cheers,
Lukas