Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2001/11/02 18:31:58 UTC

Using mod_webapp with Tomcat 4.0.1

Hi All,

I searched the mail-archives and could not find any mention of this issue.
I recently attempted to use Tomcat 4.0.1 with Apache 1.3.20 on Win2k
professional.  Everything starts up correclty, except that CPU util goes up
to 100% with most of it (60 - 75%) being used by java.exe and it never
drops.  If remove all config references pertaining to mod_webapp from my
httpd.conf and restart, the cpu is fine.  Has anyone ever seen this kind of
behavior?  Are there any solutions?

p.s.

java -version
java version "1.3.1"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1-b24)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1-b24, mixed mode)

Thanks,
Scott