Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Martin Kraemer <Ma...@mch.sni.de> on 1997/09/18 10:44:37 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/modules/standard mod_autoindex.c mod_cern_meta.c mod_cgi.c mod_digest.c

Your're up late, Dean!
> dgaudet     97/09/18 01:12:25

Anyway, I posted a buf fix [&improvement] lately, and just remembered it
when the CVS diffs arrived. It fixes mod_autoindex's error that the
description column is truncated (i.e. the last char is overwritten by a
'>') when the description text exactly has the maximum allowed length.
This is wrong because the '>' implies that "...more text follows", but
there ain't any more text.
And: mod_autoindex counts entities like &amp; as 5 characters wide, not
one. The patch counts &entity; as one character wide only.

The patch is against the new indented code.

    Martin

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
+1

Dean