Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2007/03/04 18:34:38 UTC

2.0-M3 Download page update

Hernan,

Since your in the process of updating the web site we need to update
the Downloads section.  Would you be interested or doing this or
shall I.  I didn't want to get in the middle of what you were doing
and muck things up.

All binaries and release notes are here:  http://www.apache.org/dist/
geronimo/2.0-M3 (when the site is updated)

Re: 2.0-M3 Download page update

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
checking

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
On Mar 5, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> I'm seeing the following message being issued for Tomcat and Jetty
> for the tar image:
>
> tar: A lone zero block at 158322 for Jetty, and
>
> tar: A lone zero block at 158480 for Tomcat.
>
> The servers work correctly AFAICT but this is odd.  I'll see if I
> can isolate the problem.

The tar command in Maven causes that.  The only way I know around
this problem is to retar the packages using a command line tool.

-dain

Re: 2.0-M3 Download page update

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Posted by Karthiga Ratnam <ka...@gmail.com>.