Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com> on 1996/09/17 06:36:07 UTC

back in town, lots of emails to forward...

I'll be forwarding a bunch of emails which bounced due to being caught by
the anti-spam measures in the hyperreal majordomo installation.  In
particular mail bounced from Bill Morris and Rasmus - I'll make sure and
add your names to the approved-posters list, though I could have sworn it
was there before.  Arg.  Anyways, make sure you consider the time lag
(some going back a week) when responding.  Thanks.

	Brian