Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joly M <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/31 17:24:08 UTC

how do i compile servlets

hello all,

i'm calling a servlet on my application.
tomcat seems not finding the servlet (error 404).
i have noticee that no ".class" file was created when my web
application was deployed .
i have configured web.xml file, but i'm not getting any ".class" file at
all.
what should i do to get my servlet compiled and  running?

cheers
joly

Re: how do i compile servlets

Posted by Joly M <jo...@gmail.com>.