Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sanjin Becirovic <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/29 23:15:24 UTC

CSV to POJO with camel bindy

Hello everyone,

I am trying to transform a csv file to POJO with camel bindy. I have the
following sitation:
CSV file contains flight offers;
I am mapping those flight offers to the flight offer POJO;
The flight offer POJO itself is linked to Airport POJO to be more specific
fromAirport and toAirport properties are of the type Airport class;
I have tried with @Link annotation; I did specific annotation above the
property inside of the flightoffer POJO, and above the airport POJO class
declaration;

The exception i keep getting is: Class org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper
can not access a member of class at.tuwien.flightfinder.pojo.Airport with
modifiers ""

You can also take a look at the pictures for more details.

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5753017/Snap_2014-06-29_at_23.png>
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5753017/Snap_2014-06-29_at_23.png>
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5753017/Snap_2014-06-29_at_23.png>

Thanks!

Re: CSV to POJO with camel bindy

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Take a look at your class at.tuwien.flightfinder.pojo.Airport and see
if some of its getter/setters etc is not public, so Camel cannot "see
it".

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:15 PM, Sanjin Becirovic
<sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to transform a csv file to POJO with camel bindy. I have the
> following sitation:
> CSV file contains flight offers;
> I am mapping those flight offers to the flight offer POJO;
> The flight offer POJO itself is linked to Airport POJO to be more specific
> fromAirport and toAirport properties are of the type Airport class;
> I have tried with @Link annotation; I did specific annotation above the
> property inside of the flightoffer POJO, and above the airport POJO class
> declaration;
>
> The exception i keep getting is: Class org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper
> can not access a member of class at.tuwien.flightfinder.pojo.Airport with
> modifiers ""
>
> You can also take a look at the pictures for more details.
>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5753017/Snap_2014-06-29_at_23.png>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5753017/Snap_2014-06-29_at_23.png>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5753017/Snap_2014-06-29_at_23.png>
>
> Thanks!