Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Polanki, Varada (Exchange)" <vp...@Bear.com> on 2005/08/04 23:37:03 UTC

Next version

	I am asking for the release of next version after 1.0.9m9.

Thanks & Regards,
Varada

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
We don't have an exact release date but probably some time in the next
4-6 weeks when we've finished the release plan (including a few
release candidates.)  I'm going to post a release plan for us next
week.

The official release is going to look similar to the latest nightly
builds so don't expect too much of a difference :-)