Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org> on 2009/10/09 14:42:15 UTC

old m1 artifacts missing from m1 repo

Hi guys,

Ref: http://www.nabble.com/Maven-1.0-and-j2sdk-1.5-Compilation-issues-td25819977.html

It seems like some jars are missing from http://repo1.maven.org/maven/ that
certainly have been there at one point (m1.1 already shipped with repo1 as default
repo). This causes old m1 builds to break if you start with a fresh local repo.

-Lukas

Re: old m1 artifacts missing from m1 repo

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Isn't it a problem of redirection which wasn't supported in 1.0 and we
fixed in 1.1?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Right, sorry for the false alarm. I guess the quoted problem is due to the ibiblio
redirect issue [1] but for now there's no user feedback, so let's assume that it
works.

Cheerio,
-Lukas

[1] http://maven.apache.org/maven-1.x/news.html#ibiblio_redirect