Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2011/10/02 01:38:19 UTC

Bay Area HBase User Group organizer change (?)

I went to RSVP for the upcoming HUG in NYC after Hadoop World. Meetup complained the Bay Area HBase User Group was missing an organizer (who pays dues), and would be deleted after 14 days. I've paid up for us for the next 6 months, and am now the organizer. I'll figure out what is required of that, but please pardon if something is not quite right at first.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Re: Bay Area HBase User Group organizer change (?)

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
Good job Andrew. Don't forget to expense it - problem solved!

-ryan

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.