Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com> on 2004/03/04 18:26:14 UTC

[OT] was: Re: Passing a vector to a JSP from an Action

Yeah.

But see the thread and what i was up against, like no large scale app
has ever been released using httpsession somewhere.

I think the chap with the 48,000 results scrolling issue and the next
man with the html optimization suggestions have beaten me to my dealer
:o) I'm gonna have take a couple of valium and  go n lye down..

Re: [OT] was: Re: Passing a vector to a JSP from an Action

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
I thought what craig said on a different thread about configuring the
container to dump to flat file or db sounded like the solution after
all that.

PersistentManager

I'd much prefer to fiddle around with container config for a day, to
solve a problem if and when "legitimate" use of session became an issue
in terms of ram usage than all that other stuff.

Posted by Geeta Ramani <ge...@cmpco.com>.