Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <sa...@googlemail.com> on 2010/12/13 16:16:15 UTC

file to oneway cxf service scenario does not work with camel 2.5.0

Hi,
I have a simple scenario using the file endpoint that polls a file and
sends it to a oneway CXF endpoint that calls an external web service.
The scenario works fine with Camel 2.4.0 with CXF 2.2.11, but does not
work with Camel 2.5.0.

The processing itself works fine with 2.5.0, but after the successful
completion of a call, the pipleline does not set the status of the
call, resulting in the file endpoint never commiting the operation and
the file remaining in the polling directory.

As the same scenario that calls a request-response CXF service works
fine with Camel 2.5.0, the problem seems to be caused by some changes
in the Camel's pipeline behavior for oneway calls.

I tried to debug the 2.4.0 and 2.5.0 pipeline code. However, the
change between these versions is significant and I could not identify
what was exactly causing the different behavior. I was wondering if
someone is aware of this problem and could point me to the solution.

I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks.
Regards, Aki

Re: file to oneway cxf service scenario does not work with camel 2.5.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your verification.
Enjoy your camel riding :)

--