Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Göschl,Siegfried" <Si...@drei.com> on 2004/03/11 09:02:51 UTC

Current State of Fulcrum?

Hi folks,

I would like to use Fulcrum as a light-weight service framework pretty much as the Turbine Services Framework but with a minimum set of dependencies. I would like to embed it into webapplications and console applications without the big JAR pack from Turbine.

+) At IBIBILO there is fulcrum-3.0-b2-dev.jar but the build was obvioulsy done 2002. What is the current state of Fulcrum?!

+) I was able to build the CVS HEAD two weeks ago but I'm not able not create something like a fulcrum-???.jar to get the minimum service framework (compile errors with maven java:compile). Do I miss somehting here?!

I hate to say it but I pretty much lost with Fulcrum ... :-( and I would love to use!

Thanks in advance

Siegfried Goeschl

Re: Current State of Fulcrum?

Posted by Mike Manner <te...@oreka.com>.
Hi,

you have now to build it yourself, using maven

it's quite simple if you follow the steps listed at :
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/fulcrum/building.html

Mike