Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Richard Ozer <ro...@ois-online.com> on 2004/12/28 18:21:55 UTC

Headers/Score Question

I haven't found any clues on this one, so I thought I would ask the list...

I use spamassassin 3.0.2 with amavisd (latest version).  Everything works
properly and my spam headers look something like:

This is fine for normal use.  However, I'm interested in seeing a breakdown
of how many points each rule is contributing to the overall score.  I can do
this by looking at the syslog, but it would be nice if individual scores
appeared with each rule hit in the X-Spam headers.  This would help me as I
tweak the scores and visit various workstations to check SA's performance.
I don't know if this is an SA question or an Amavis question, but I thought
I would start here...

RO

Re: Headers/Score Question

Posted by Richard Ozer <ro...@ois-online.com>.
It's not entirely clear to me if Amavis is taking responsibility for the
header rewrite or if it's just passing along SA's information.  I want to
avoid attachments... do you happen to know that option? It's worth a try.  I
looked all over (including man) and couldn't find it...

RO

Re: Headers/Score Question

Re: Headers/Score Question

Posted by Stuart Johnston <st...@ebby.com>.
In amavisd-new, the spam report header will only be added when the score
is above the tag2 level.

Re: Headers/Score Question

Re: Headers/Score Question

Posted by Stuart Johnston <st...@ebby.com>.