Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/09/12 18:18:55 UTC

Comments on i18n docs

Since we are building i18n with Maven (at least I believe we are), can't we
have it do the normal set of generated docs so that we at least have an
index.html page?  That wouldn't require us to do any xdocs development, just
incorporate the dynamic xdocs in the binary release.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: Comments on i18n docs

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Stephen McConnell wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>> Since we are building i18n with Maven (at least I believe we are),
>> can't we
>> have it do the normal set of generated docs so that we at least have an
>> index.html page?  That wouldn't require us to do any xdocs
>> development, just
>> incorporate the dynamic xdocs in the binary release.
>

> No problem.
> I'll have an update distribution  including all docs this weekend.
> I'll also package it as a final 1.1.

Excelent.  BTW, I keep trying to make some time to help you out, but we
are ramping up on a project at work and there is a lot of prep involved.

Re: Comments on i18n docs

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Since we are building i18n with Maven (at least I believe we are),
> can't we
> have it do the normal set of generated docs so that we at least have an
> index.html page?  That wouldn't require us to do any xdocs
> development, just
> incorporate the dynamic xdocs in the binary release.

No problem.
I'll have an update distribution  including all docs this weekend.
I'll also package it as a final 1.1.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Re: Comments on i18n docs

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> Since we are building i18n with Maven (at least I believe we are), can't we
> have it do the normal set of generated docs so that we at least have an
> index.html page?  That wouldn't require us to do any xdocs development,
> just
> incorporate the dynamic xdocs in the binary release.

The same thing applies to the configuration JAR.