Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Ra...@kmgin.com on 2003/09/10 23:39:26 UTC

Re: Any help of TOMCAT will be appreciated

Thanx a lot any way i have solved the problem ... the problem

database name must be mentioned in java class
 1. <value>jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver:// servername/IP:1433</value>

like below where master is database name
   conn.setCatalog("master");

"Bill Barker" <wb...@wilshire.com>
09/11/2003 01:47 PM
Please respond to "Jakarta General List"

        To:     "Jakarta General List" <ge...@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Any help of TOMCAT will be appreciated