Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Basem Emara <ba...@netopiatech.com> on 2008/08/23 00:34:21 UTC

Anyone thought of a web interface to the XML and config files??

Is there a web interface in the development roadmap anywhere? I'm seriously considering putting together an administration web page that allows you to view, edit, add, and delete property keys, parameter/result maps (with dropdowns to class reflections), queries, config (with dropdowns to providers), etc. I understand security is sensitive here, but it's getting too tedious and error prone matching up ?'s to their parameter map property name, for example.

Re: Get SQL from Ibatis call

Posted by Vincent Apesa <va...@hotmail.com>.
Yes, Programmatically.  That's too bad. It would be nice if the API allowed you get a copy of the SQL before it is sent to the database.

Vince
Posted by "Clough, Samuel (USPC.PRG.Atlanta)" <Sa...@princetonrg.com>.
Programmatically?

RE: Get SQL from Ibatis call

Posted by Alon Hirsch <al...@ebam.co.za>.
Hi,
As far as I know this is not actually possible.
iBatis uses ADO.Net command objects behind the scenes (as far as I
understand).
A command object does not provide access to the underlying SQL statement
that is to be executed once the parameters have been specified.

Alon Hirsch
Development Manager / Technical Architect

	eBAM Systems - Johannesburg
Glenstar House
Cnr Northfield & Queens Square
Glenhazel, JHB
	+27 11 719 2222
	+27 11 719 2051 / +27 86 531 4396
	alon.hirsch@ebam.co.za <ma...@ebam.co.za>

The information contained in this e-mail message and in the documents
attached herewith (hereinafter "the Message") is intended only for the
individuals or the entity named above and is intended to be
confidential.  The Message contains information sent by eBAM Systems.
The reading of the Message or any retention. copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure of the existence of the Message or of its
contents, or any other use of the Message or any part thereof, by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you
received this message and you are not the intended recipient or agent
responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient,
please refrain from reading it and notify us immediately by telephone
[+27] (0)11 719-2222 or telefax [+27] (0)11 719-2051, so that we can
co-ordinate with you erasure of the Message.
Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to
ensure that they are virus free, and no responsibility is accepted by
this firm for any loss or damage arising from receipt or use thereof.

________________________________

Get SQL from Ibatis call

version 3

Posted by Vincent Apesa <va...@hotmail.com>.
I may have missed this on a previous thread however, what's the status on V3? Any ideas on when that will become stable?

thanks,
Vince

RE: Anyone thought of a web interface to the XML and config files??

Posted by "Clough, Samuel (USPC.PRG.Atlanta)" <Sa...@princetonrg.com>.
I'm not sure I really get the point of a web interface.  I could
possibly see a VS plugin, but even then I'm not sure the xml files are
so difficult that it's merited.

Posted by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com>.