Posted to user@mrql.apache.org by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@apache.org> on 2015/02/26 14:55:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache MRQL 0.9.4-incubating released

The Apache MRQL team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MRQL 0.9.4-incubating. This is our second Apache release.
Apache MRQL is a query processing and optimization system for
large-scale, distributed data analysis, built on top of
Apache Hadoop, Hama, Spark, and Flink.

The release artifacts are available at:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/mrql
Release notes:
http://mrql.incubator.apache.org/ReleaseNotes-0.9.4.html
Installation instructions at:
http://mrql.incubator.apache.org/getting_started.html

We welcome your help, feedback, and suggestions. For more information
on how to report problems and to get involved, please visit the project
website at: http://mrql.incubator.apache.org/
and the project wiki at: http://wiki.apache.org/mrql/

The Apache MRQL Team

Disclaimer:
Apache MRQL is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software
Foundation (ASF) sponsored by the Apache Incubator PMC. Incubation is
required of all newly accepted projects until a further review
indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making
process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful
ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection
of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that
the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache MRQL 0.9.4-incubating released

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
It made it fine in my gmail folder.  How odd.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.