Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by y <te...@yahoo.gr> on 2003/07/25 12:14:18 UTC

Exception while staring James

Hello ,

I've built james and phoenix from CVS source (version james-3.0a1 and
phoenix 4.0.1) .
I've also used the dist target to create the distribution of james .

When I am trying to start james , I get the following exception

 There was an uncaught exception:
 --- Message ---
 Unable to create BlockInfo as are unable to locate resource
"org/apache/james/James.xinfo".
 --- Stack Trace ---
 org.apache.avalon.phoenix.interfaces.DeploymentException: Unable to
create BlockInfo as are unable to locate resource
"org/apache/james/James.xinfo".

I've read the manual , and it does not predict such behaviour . From a
search I made in google , I found a similar problem but no help .
I also checked the produced jar file , and I found that it contains the
James.xinfo file .

Am I doing sth wrong ?

Thanks in advance

TV