Posted to axis-cvs@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/27 11:22:31 UTC

Re: svn commit: r450121 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: integration/test/org/apache/axis2/engine/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/context/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/engine/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/handlers/ kernel/src/org/apache/axis2/t

Hi All,

> While the JIRA issue may have had "cleanup" in the title, points 2 and 3
> of the issue (and also Deepal's later comments) deal with what I fixed.
Actually I let it remain it as a blocker due to the "cleanup" issue
(even though lately I was considering to reduce the priority)..

This API change at this moment is going to affect many other modules
which are not inside Axis2..Also we are planning for a RC & code
freeze in another one or two days. I doubt whether we have enough time
to test everything with this change. We have seen that lot of people
were  trying out and testing Axis2 using the snapshots for some time..

I'm not at all positive for doing major change like this at the last
moment. My main concern at this point is to make the current features
solid.. I would like if you can consider doing this after the
branching...

Thanks,
Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/