Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bruno Negrao <bn...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/11 03:56:08 UTC

"Chunked" encoding doesn't work and I'm desperated

Hi all,

My SOAP server (in Perl) simply doesn't accept the "chunked" transfer
encoding that I'm generating in axis2. See the POST bellow:

POST /pfappspabxutils HTTP/1.1

please, how can I change it to "deflate"?

I'm sure that without the "chunk" encoding it works because I already
set the "chunk" variable to "false" using the debugger inside the
CommonsHTTPTransportSender object.

thank you,
bruno

Re: "Chunked" encoding doesn't work and I'm desperated

Posted by Bruno Negrao <bn...@gmail.com>.
> Take a look at
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/api/org/apache/axis2/description/AxisOperation.html#addMessageContext(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext,%20org.apache.axis2.context.OperationContext)
> ..add MessageContext is a method call inside AxisOperation..
Hi Martin, there it's written:
   "Adds a message context into an operation context. Depending on
MEPs, this method has to be overridden. Depending on the mep operation
description know how to fill the message context map in
operationContext. As an example, if the MEP is IN-OUT then depending
on messagable operation description should know how to keep them in
correct locations."

But I could not understand how is it related to the HTTP headers.
Also, I'd like to know what a "MEP" is.

Regards,

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Bruno et al-
Take a look at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_95/api/org/apache/axis2/description/AxisOperation.html#addMessageContext(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext,%20org.apache.axis2.context.OperationContext)
..add MessageContext is a method call inside AxisOperation..

M-

Posted by Bruno Negrao <bn...@gmail.com>.
If the documentation shows up in MessageContext's Javadoc would also help a lot.

We'll wait for your article.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Rick Kellogg <rm...@comcast.net>.
When you are finished would you mind writing up an item for
the Wiki to draw attention to these options.

Posted by Bruno Negrao <bn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eran. It worked.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.