Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Baskaran sampath <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/06 12:52:21 UTC

suggestion please

HI,

I need your help :  while svn update i would get error "svn: '.' is not a
working copy. can u do me a favour.

Re: suggestion please

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
Please keep replies on the list (use Reply to All) so that all may benefit.

On 6/7/06, Baskaran sampath <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> HI,
>    I need some help  regarding svn:
>
>     a) How do create new project in svn repository.
>     b) How can i import data in to that.
>     c) How can i update in that project.
> can i get the syntax above the things. It very much helpful to me, so plz do
> me a favour.

You need to read the SVN book.  http://svnbook.org/  It will walk you
through all of this step by step.

Re: suggestion please

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On 6/6/06, Baskaran sampath <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need your help :  while svn update i would get error "svn: '.' is not a
> working copy. can u do me a favour.

Not sure what you're asking for.  This message simply means that the
directory you're working in is not a Subversion working copy - no
checkout from a Subversion repository has placed files in the current
directory.