Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by John McDonnell <mc...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 21:17:37 UTC

Review Requested: https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/481

Hi,

I've implemented a fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-290 so that we can move to a
given maven dependencies pom file quicker, using hyperlinks (something that
until it was pointed out, I didn't know I was missing now I want to use it
all the time :( ).

It's a sizable change (within a single class), as I felt I had to refactor
the existing class, so I've introduced tests here to help ensure I
don't miss any of the existing logic, but I'd be very interested if someone
with knowledge of the maven module specifically, but even an overall view
of the project,  could provide a review on it, just to make sure I
haven't missed anything obvious.

Thanks in advance

John

Re: Review Requested: https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/481

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks, very interesting, and there seem to be several people in the issue
interested in trying it out.

Gj