Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/04/19 18:30:20 UTC

Databinding itests

I believe the basic databinding itests work now against the code currently
in the trunk. I have a minimum of types plugged in currently and only test
SDO and JAXB so I have a background task to enhance the number of types
tested and also extend the number of bindings tested. It would be good if
someone else could give it a spin and see if works as it stands.

Regards

Simon

Re: Databinding itests

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
Simon Laws wrote:
> I believe the basic databinding itests work now against the code
> currently
> in the trunk. I have a minimum of types plugged in currently and only
> test
> SDO and JAXB so I have a background task to enhance the number of types
> tested and also extend the number of bindings tested. It would be good if
> someone else could give it a spin and see if works as it stands.
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Simon,

The databinding tests work. I added them to the main build.

--
Jean-Sebastien