Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Tarek Nabil <Ta...@tco.ae> on 2006/05/13 09:50:19 UTC

Logging

Hi,

I've configured log4j to view iBatis logs, but although I can see logs
from Spring, Struts and even java.sql.*, I still can not see any iBatis
logs. Here's my log4j configuration file.

# Set root logger level to DEBUG (change to info on production) and its
appenders to Console and RollingFile
log4j.rootLogger=TRACE, Console, RollingFile

# SqlMap logging configuration
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

# Console is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
log4j.appender.Console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.Console.Threshold=INFO

# Console uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.Console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Console.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %c %d{ISO8601} %m
%n

# RollingFile is set to be a RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RollingFile=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RollingFile.File=c:/customs.log
log4j.appender.RollingFile.Encoding=UTF-8
log4j.appender.RollingFile.MaxFileSize=20MB
log4j.appender.RollingFile.Threshold=TRACE

# Number of backup files
log4j.appender.RollingFile.MaxBackupIndex=9
log4j.appender.RollingFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.RollingFile.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %c %d{ISO8601}
%m %n

********************************************DISCLAIMER********************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright
information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email
or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us of the receipt thereof.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this
email from your system.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.The sender shall not be liable for the improper
or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication,nor for any delay in
its receipt or damage to your system.The sender does not guarantee that this material is free from
viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the risk.

Re: Logging

Posted by David Hodge <dy...@gmail.com>.
Have you tried just using:

log4j.logger.java.sql=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG

and get rid of or comment out the other related info, plus your console is
set to INFO although it should inherit TRACE from the root.

David Y. Hodge