Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kai Lilleby <ka...@systemfabrikken.no> on 2003/06/11 09:00:48 UTC

Jeez / werkz tag lib documentation - where?

Does any one know where to find werkz tag documentation?
The links in http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html seem to be
broken.

----------------------
Kai Lilleby

mob: 930 22 179
kai@systemfabrikken.no
www.systemfabrikken.no

Re: Jeez / werkz tag lib documentation - where?

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.
On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 11:25:31PM +0200, Paul Libbrecht wrote:

> Incze Lajos wrote:
>
> > I can't see where would be handled (except from that only plus tag) werkz
> > differently in maven and jelly. Werkz simply don't have tag documentation.
>
> Well, tag-documentation in Jelly is run automatically from javadoc
> source-code using the XDoclet, so I see no reason why it's not generated.
>
> I do know that a goal in maven can be attained several times which is
> not, I think, the case of Jelly.
>
> I may be mistaking...
>
> Paul

No, you are right, but the werkz taglib is not part of the commons-jelly
source tree. It can be found at the werken.com cvs.

incze

Re: Jeez / werkz tag lib documentation - where?

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.

Posted by Incze Lajos <in...@mail.matav.hu>.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.
Why is that ?