Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by BalajiG <ba...@mathworks.com> on 2011/07/01 17:57:57 UTC

Axis2 Server side asynchronous callback/ws-addressing help

We currently use Axis2 (1.5) for our synchronous service calls. We have a
requirement where BPEL process written in another language need to invoke an
asynchronous java web service which will give a call-back using
ws-addressing. After reading through the various user guide and posts, I’m
still not clear on the steps to write an asynchronous web service/server
side code which can give a callback to the “Caller” using ws-addressing
semantics. Any pointers or samples would be really helpful? Sample server
side java code, wsdl.

I certainly see a lot of samples on doing an async or  callback on the
client side but I’m having trouble finding one about the server side.

This is what I have found so far,

1)ws-addressing module should be engaged on the server side in axis2.xml or
in the services.xml file
2)If I start writing the service with java code, which option should I use
for java2wsdl  Or If I start with WSDL what options I should use for
wsdl2java(I see that -a,-ss,-sd will apply)

Please help!!